Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No loyalty_2

Options
  • 08-07-2017 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

My last post keeps giving me à page 404 error.

So basically, to cancel Eir à person needs to call into eir to cancel, but Eir try and upsell you, then you need for them to accept that you cancel and then send you out details to cancel.

How useful that the policy to cancel has so much gaps that it can fall through, especially with à now mainly non english speaking call center.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

My last post keeps giving me à page 404 error.

So basically, to cancel Eir à person needs to call into eir to cancel, but Eir try and upsell you, then you need for them to  accept that you cancel and then send you out details to cancel.

How useful that the policy to cancel has so much gaps that it can fall through, especially with à now mainly non english speaking call center.
    A call does need to be logged for a cancellation to be processed. 

I'm afraid there is no more we can do from here. 

Thanks 

Anna 

Advertisement