Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Your own pictures of bad parking - NO CHAT 24h ban

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Garzard

B&Q carpark and The Square in Tallaght yesterday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Supervalu blanchardstown the other day. Sure we all know that next to disabled and family spaces that taxis are the next most important.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,452 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Nearly hit that pole.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭on_the_roots

Tesco Swords.

There was a pair of cow horns on the windscreen of this van. So you can imagine what type of animal usually drives this van.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,792 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

In a place with front and back parking which would accommodate the trailer, this guy decides to park sideways and take up 4 spaces

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,149 ✭✭✭Be right back

Bunratty.

Mahon point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

stunning

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Luckily enough the passenger side wasn't needed

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Self explanatory

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭passatman86

I think this is worthy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Lidl in Waterford. I'd say she'd drive in if she could.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,255 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Coral Leisure Centre Tuam

Was any effort made

#alwaysatoyota

This guy just about playing within the lines of bad parking

Edit - forgot to add my cover is blown, he was walking back and seen me take the pic

Sometimes you gotta put that tyre shine on in a full car park

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭DermoMIO

Blanch Westend car park. Black car was there first white car pulled up beside just as I had parked. Two young ones came back to black car asking if I was taking photos & what my problem was, I got a good laugh out of their agro.

Absolute legends

First one a pedestrian crossing and wheelchair space

This one in Regional park, Ballincollig.

Parked on the yellow hazard lines

Some people love getting as close to the front door as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

Tesco Longford...this gombeen has parked on the pedestrian crossing....funny thing is that there are loads of free spots available on on both sides....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,939 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Moreen in Sandyford - looks like a 'morning after the night before' scenario.

Had to laugh

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

At Liffey Valley SC earlier. Car park was relatively busy because one part of it has construction work going on, and is closed off.

But sure... 😂 drop it there anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

This clown parked on the corner while across the road 2 other idiots parked on the cycle lane inside the dividing bollards

• Registered Users Posts: 17,255 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Centra Tuam. This bellend not only partially blocks the entrance for cars coming from the right and compromises the disabled space but leaves their arse out blocking the footpath just to be nearer the door

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭frankz

Where you can see the pump is in the corner of a huge big ................. truck parking area!

Youghal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Donabate Beach. That's a disabled bay he's parked crossways in. He's often there and leaves the engine running for an hour or so while parked up. Fairly chaotic parking in general there and the council have free parking for a couple of hundred cars 120m away. Hatched area is regularly blocked and it's supposed to be for emergency vehicles in case of an incident. Ignorance personified by one and all.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Double yellow? No worries. Let me just block the footpath for you aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Waterford

Advertisement