Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Your own pictures of bad parking - NO CHAT 24h ban

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭JayPS 2288

No disabled permit. Driver sleeping. Woman driver. Apple green.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,452 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Wouldnt park in a disabled space, but would happily block the entry/exit route from the store to the car park

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭passatman86

NO CHAT

Post edited by LIGHTNING on

NO CHAT

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭pandabat

Within feet of each other. Taxi driver was sitting in car awkwardly parked on hatching on the inside of a tight-ish, blind-ish corner making it a little bit more of each despite a multitude of spaces being available just next to him.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Buggy? Wheelchair? Screw you use the other side of the road

the other side of the road

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭pandabat

Getting a bit out of line at Dunnes Ballyvolane

Unable to fit your tiny car inside one oversized disabled space - no bother, take two instead. To be fair, they did at least have a badge displayed 🙄

Bronze CW-reg Kia 2 rows back and the red Insignia to the right also weren't quite able to get it 100% correct

• Registered Users Posts: 23,982 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

NO CHAT

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 656 CMod ✭✭✭✭LIGHTNING

Alright once again I'll state there is no chatting in here. I have issues 3 warnings in this page alone. 24hr bans going forward.

Not the worst offender ever, but a good 3 feet from the bumper to the kerb.

Return to the test centre please.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Ah sure tis there or thereabouts...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭em_cat

Lovely day out, don’t mind me parking in a disabled bay so me * my misses can have a fag outside the car… Definitely did not have a badge or someone with a disability, hidden or not…

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Empty car park, still missed

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭[Steve]

Almost but not quite for these two in Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Tesco car park, Swinford, Co Mayo

Green car droive around a few min to find his 'spot' (And 7 other disabled bays were all empty when he finally stopped)

BMW - no badge but northern so they do as they please anyway.

Alot also park in the parent/toddler bays (Lone drivers)

Ignorance is alive & well in Swinford.

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Muas Tenek

Managed to drive 250 km from Tyrone to Wicklow.. Couldn't quite make the last 5m to a non-disabled parking space. 🤦‍♂️

• Registered Users Posts: 6,149 ✭✭✭Be right back

Ballyvolane again. This driver is parking as they mean to go on!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

McDonalds, Sligo

Driver couldn't decide which spot to take so took both (Ignorant Driver - no badge either)

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I lol'd when I saw this. Narrow footpath? No problem let me get rid of that for you

Obviously some history there as there was a note in the car window

🤣🤣🤣

road tax

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭[Steve]

Another fine example in Waterford city.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,939 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

At the Forty Foot, because leaving the disabled parking bay clear would have been just too hard.

Got 4 spaces you like the look of?

Cant decide which one suits best?

Do this:

(to be fair that part of the car park wasn’t busy)

Stupid architects didn’t put a space for you right outside the door?

make your own, it’s grand.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

It's a decent sized carpark, also a busy one. Car beside it not parked very well but 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

3 for the price of 1 in Waterford.

Kia parked over the hatching, Honda and Toyota in front of it both parked over 2 spaces

This took a lot of manoeuvring. It came along by my car just after I had parked, drove into the row in front of the one I was in, and there it is.

I am not sure what they were aiming for but it definitely was not to get between the white lines. 😂

Got a critical business meeting in Lidl? No spaces provided outside the door for a person as important as you?

Park on a junction, nobody’s using it on a Sunday, bonus points if you can combine this with parking on a pedestrian crossing.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Sir Galahad

Supervalu Sutton.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Mam1996

It's a big car in fairness 🤣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,649 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Le sigh.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Advertisement