Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Your own pictures of bad parking - NO CHAT 24h ban

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

Can you call it parking at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

I took a double take when I saw this.

This is actually parked!

Who in their right mind thinks it's ok to park like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭[Steve]

Tesco Ardkeen, Waterford.

Fairly common to see the so-called drop off point used for parking, most keep their vehicles in off the road. This one however..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Castlewellan Forrest Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭stesaurus

This dope parks in a corner and makes two spaces unusable as they'd effectively be blocking him.

I was tempted but wouldn't risk them damaging my car in spite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Garzard

Close to a packed carpark at Supervalu Knocklyon an hour ago and you had these two - the KN Group van was first just sitting there, blocking the narrow laneway out to the exit on those two behind. Few minutes later when I finished with the shopping, it was now happily occupying almost 5 spaces.

No need to even comment on the Q7.

Woman not making inconvenience to disabled. Not parked in their places

• Registered Users Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭mikeecho

.x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

I'm a pr!ck in a beemer & I can block 3 spaces in a busy hotel car park 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

Parks daily in a disabled spot but completely mobile. Got aggressive when asked ( nicely) to consider that people with disabilities might need the spot. Glasnevin, Na Fianna CLG

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

They had a disabled parking permit on display but certainly were not making life easy if anyone else needed the other disabled parking space directly opposite - the front wheels of this car are in it. 🤷‍♀️

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Same carpark, today.

Let's fling the car in the general direction of space(s)... 🙄

Costa, Waterford.

Didn't know the Gardai could drive around with faded L plates 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭HorseSea

Taken while pushing a wheelchair, after going around on the road I realised the driver was sitting in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,376 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

You could fill the thread with pics from that car park alone ....🙄

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Schorpio

Why park in the layby (made specifically for that purpose) when you can block the footpath as well?

The second picture really shows how tight it is getting past. This isn't a one-off either - this person repeatedly parks like this.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Mind boggling that anyone thinks this is ok

The cars on the far side of the road are barely any better

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭NTC

Hopefully you can see the black car on a yellow box. I am in third car in the exit of a car park that this guy blocked!

Took this photo after waiting 30 minutes for the guards to arrive (they never arrived).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,255 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

I Tuam today

To quote the great Woody Allen "It's OK I'll get a taxi to the kerb"

At least they're not parked on the double yellow line

Same carpark, yesterday, and indeed the same carpark most of my posts are from. Don't know why the second image is sideways but it makes no difference. 😁

ETA, that's the second time I have spotted the car in the second image flung in the general direction of a space, or two...

Post edited by HildaOgdenx on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,812 ✭✭✭✭Sadb

No disability badge either!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,255 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

SV carpark Tuam. There's only a third of it in the disabled space. That's OK Right? And the arse left on the road

#itsalwaysatoyota

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭BobMc

Jetland Shopping Ctr Limerick

Tesco Waterford. Precious BMW parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Be right back

Great parking, one and all.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Merry Christmas to absolutely everyone, except for this guy who blocked 20 cars in Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,987 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hard to believe someone actually parked it like this. It's a Duster! Drogheda M1 retail park yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,987 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Outside Bounce N Beyond in Ballyboughal over the weekend. This really annoyed me as there was no room to walk by and so you were forced onto the road. Annoying for an adult, absolutely unacceptable for someone with kids, especially in a buggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Sir Galahad

Not one but two blue badges displayed 🤦‍♂️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭grumpymunster

Yes there is two free spaces to the left of the disabled space but who cares???? Outside Petmania Ballysimon Limerick

Advertisement