Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Your own pictures of bad parking - NO CHAT 24h ban

Options
1303132333436»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Norrie Rugger Head

Their car is so important and special, don't park near it...

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

From various Tesco car parks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

No chat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭passatman86

The hyundai jeep must have been parked with the handbrake off - rolled into the Toyota.. Security had to push it back

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Timfy

"I'll take two please…"

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭[Steve]

Just your average BMW driver - Lisduggan, Waterford.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

This guy is parked believe it or not. There was no one in the car. Had me boxed in for 20 mins. Someone else moved where I could squeeze out but he was still parked in the middle of the road when I left.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,255 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Maynooth Train station today with Gaa matches, Taylor Swift etc and some gobshlte does this

Advertisement