Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Blennicks, Rosses Point

Options
  • 08-07-2017 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi All, Im wondering if anyone can tell me anything about the Blennicks in Rosses Point. Is it a nice estate? Is it mainly owner occupied or are there a lot of houses rented. Are they nice houses. I would be grateful for any feedback on this estate please. You can pm if dont want to advice on forum. Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

I'm not sure if the development was finished off, there's a lot of unfinished apartments and town houses in front of them that i think is part of it. bit of an eyesore from the road to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Delta7

Hi Promethius, Thank you for Feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

promethius wrote: »
    I'm not sure if the development was finished off, there's a lot of unfinished apartments and town houses in front of them that i think is part of it. bit of an eyesore from the road to be honest.
    Are you mixing it up with Oyster Drive (or whatever it's called) ?
    I thought The Blennicks was all complete. I think its up at the top of the town opposite the RC Church.
    Anyway, Rosses Point is not known for any "bad" areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

red sean wrote: »
    Are you mixing it up with Oyster Drive (or whatever it's called) ?
    I thought The Blennicks was all complete. I think its up at the top of the town opposite the RC Church.
    Anyway, Rosses Point is not known for any "bad" areas.

yes i am sean you're right that's oyster bay i was thinking of, definitely no bad areas in the point alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭warriorpoet

Looked at these a very long time ago as a possible place to buy, and my only abiding memory is that they seemed really small once you really looked at the space.

• Advertisement
Advertisement