Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxed & unboxed SNES titles (EU/JAP) and 1x Megadrive boxed JAP Sonic :)

Options
  • 08-07-2017 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭

Letting go a a few bits, need to free up space. Most boxed items below originally bought from OwaynOTT.

SNES
    Super Mario Kart - Blue box- box is very good but has some creasing and fading. No manual but cart is excellent. Box still has one of the nintendo black sticker tabs. Placed in box protector when I procured it €40

Super Marioworld - Red box - box is excellent very solid bar one two little marks is like new. Includes manual and consumer booklet both excellent. Cart is very good but back half has yellowed a bit. Placed in box protector when I procured it. €60

Pilotwings - box is very good and still has the nintendo sticker seal on one end but has shelf ware and some creasing. Cart is excellent and manual is excellent. Placed in box protector when I procured it. €10

Yoshi Island - box excellent very sturdy, flaps still very stiff. Includes manual and consumer booklet and advert poster both excellent, has been read. Cart excellent, Placed in box protector when I procured it. €65

Street Fighter 2 - box is like new and is extremely difficult to open has only been opened a few times. Includes manual and advert poster both like new. Cart is also like new. Placed in box protector when I procured it. €45

Assault Suits Valken - JAP small box. with inlay but no instructions. €10

Super Mario RPG - JAP cart but English rom within. €20

Super Mario Kart - JAP cat only, small bit of Japanese writing on top narrow edge of the cart with a small smiley face :) €10

Nintendo Power SF 'flash' SNES cart - JAP Cart only. It's an EEPROM cart which was used in flashing stations I believe. No idea whats on it, think I powered it on once.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Power_(cartridge). Cool looking cart, white in colour, has the extra edge connector you would see on a SuperFX cart. €10

Megadrive
    Sonic the Hedgehog - JAP cart, complete with case, manual. A little bit sun faded and the plastic case cover has a little damage. €5

...or you can have the lot for €220

Can take photos if requested.
    I can post or Parcel Motel, both at buyers expense - best to buy a few bits if your interested :)
    Paypal gift preferred but can also take bank transfer.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'll offer asking for Assault Suits Valken...

No need to post...

I'm sure we can arrange a collection!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Assault Suits Valken sold to CiDeRmAn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Have you still got Pilotwings? Where are you based?

Yup, still have it - I'm based in Baile Átha Cliath

Cool. Offering asking plus postage - I won't be in Dublin in the next while. I'm having trouble with my paypal account at the moment - would bank transfer be ok?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    Letting go a a few bits, need to free up space. Most boxed items below originally bought from OwaynOTT.

SNES
    Super Mario Kart - Blue box- box is very good but has some creasing and fading. No manual but cart is excellent. Box still has one of the nintendo black sticker tabs. Placed in box protector when I procured it €40

Super Marioworld - Red box - box is excellent very solid bar one two little marks is like new. Includes manual and consumer booklet both excellent. Cart is very good but back half has yellowed a bit. Placed in box protector when I procured it. €60

Pilotwings - box is very good and still has the nintendo sticker seal on one end but has shelf ware and some creasing. Cart is excellent and manual is excellent. Placed in box protector when I procured it. €10

Yoshi Island - box excellent very sturdy, flaps still very stiff. Includes manual and consumer booklet and advert poster both excellent, has been read. Cart excellent, Placed in box protector when I procured it. €65

Street Fighter 2 - box is like new and is extremely difficult to open has only been opened a few times. Includes manual and advert poster both like new. Cart is also like new. Placed in box protector when I procured it. €45

Assault Suits Valken - JAP small box. with inlay but no instructions. €10

Super Mario Kart - JAP cat only, small bit of Japanese writing on top narrow edge of the cart with a small smiley face :) €10

Nintendo Power SF 'flash' SNES cart - JAP Cart only. It's an EEPROM cart which was used in flashing stations I believe. No idea whats on it, think I powered it on once.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Power_(cartridge). Cool looking cart, white in colour, has the extra edge connector you would see on a SuperFX cart. €10

Megadrive
    Sonic the Hedgehog - JAP cart, complete with case, manual. A little bit sun faded and the plastic case cover has a little damage. €5

...or you can have the lot for €220

I can post or Parcel Motel, both at buyers expense - best to buy a few bits if your interested :)

I'd buy my ones back if you sold them for what I sold them for. If I recall, I sold them to you for like 17.50.

Seriously though, how much for the ones I sold to you as a lot?

Cool. Offering asking plus postage - I won't be in Dublin in the next while. I'm having trouble with my paypal account at the moment - would bank transfer be ok?

Once postage is Parcel Motel locker->locker then deal
    OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Seriously though, how much for the ones I sold to you as a lot?

Let's see if Dr. Kenneth Noisewater takes Pilotwings and I can get a number together. TBH I've meant to throw them on eBay but didn't get a chance

Let's see if Dr. Kenneth Noisewater takes Pilotwings and I can get a number together. TBH I've meant to throw them on eBay but didn't get a chance

Not too pushed with Pilotwings and actually I'd leave the Mario Kart too. I thought it was the red one I had.

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Not too pushed with Pilotwings and actually I'd leave the Mario Kart too. I thought it was the red one I had.

Super Marioworld + Yoshi Island + Street Fighter 2 - €170

• Advertisement

Bang on. Pm me your info whenever you get a chance

Bang on. Pm me your info whenever you get a chance

PM'd details

SNES

Assault Suits Valken - JAP small box. with inlay but no instructions. €10 'Sold' to Ciderman

Pilotwings - box is very good and still has the nintendo sticker seal on one end but has shelf ware and some creasing. Cart is excellent and manual is excellent. Placed in box protector when I procured it. €10 'Sold' to 'Dr. Kenneth Noisewater'

Megadrive
    'Gifting' to Ciderman, but he doesn't know it yet

Marking some bits sold

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement