Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ariva 150 Combo - All Channels lost

Options
  • 08-07-2017 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi all,

Hoping someone with a bit of know-how might know the answer to this one...

I've been using an Ariva 150 combo box for a few years. All non-saorview channels have gone since yesterday.

I tried doing a factory re-set and another satellite search (using Astra 2A), but it's giving me a "Fail" message.
    :confused:

Would anyone know how I can fix this one?

Thanks a mil.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Hi all,

Hoping someone with a bit of know-how might know the answer to this one...

I've been using an Ariva 150 combo box for a few years. All non-saorview channels have gone since yesterday.

I tried doing a factory re-set and another satellite search (using Astra 2A), but it's giving me a "Fail" message.
    :confused:

Would anyone know how I can fix this one?

Thanks a mil.

Are you sure it is the box and not cable or dish related?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭username2010

Are you sure it is the box and not cable or dish related?

Thanks Johnboy. I am now thinking that it might be the dish, but hoping it isn't, and that it might be a setting that I haven't got right, or something else that I can troubleshoot.

(Dish up on the roof, so a bigger job to get that looked at.)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭Gerry Wicklow

Can you borrow a known working box from someone and see if it works. That would confirm if its your box or a cables/dish issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭username2010

Thanks - good idea. A friend has one actually, but is away for a week or so - will try when they're back.

Advertisement