Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v8] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

monkey9 wrote: »
    Nope, she told Charlotte it's Ciaran's flat. I just couldn't believe it, for weeks we're lead to believe she's staying in a flat in town and it turns out to be Ciaran's flat. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Where did she get the key? How are the Guards allowing her to stay in a crime scene? Where is the media scrum waiting outside her door for a glimpse of her? How is she coping for money? Why isnt she getting psychotherapy? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and obviously is the result of a rushed ending after so much anger about the story being dragged out.

Does anyone want to place a bet that Dolores won't be walking the streets again in tonight's episode?

Well her excuse of a character has been walking the streets since the 90s so its a fair bet that she will be doing so tonight as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Nope, she told Charlotte it's Ciaran's flat. I just couldn't believe it, for weeks we're lead to believe she's staying in a flat in town and it turns out to be Ciaran's flat. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wait until she is getting a bit of decorating done or a gas leak. She will move back into "The Box" while things get sorted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,115 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Oh right. That would be bizarre on so many levels in real life then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Juliet celebrates her 15th birthday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

"OISIN'S CLUB NITE PAGE".. sounds riveting. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

youwould wrote: »
    "OISIN'S CLUB NITE PAGE".. sounds riveting. :rolleyes:

Has the production person who made that even been on the internet in the last 10 years? Wtf

Why is Nora pushing Caddle to forgive Trigger? It's nowhere near the same as what happened with Greasy and Nora so she should shut up and do what Caddle wants.

Scraggs wrote: »
    Has the production person who made that even been on the internet in the last 10 years? Wtf

It reminded me of the bebo era.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

youwould wrote:
    "OISIN'S CLUB NITE PAGE".. sounds riveting.

The attention to detail is just shocking. I can just imagine the production and script meetings.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Pete, take my advice and go off for a few weeks and take a holiday. You poor oul divil..

vkid wrote: »
    The attention to detail is just shocking. I can just imagine the production and script meetings.

If that's the best the marketing 'genius' Oisin can come up with we've been sold a pup regarding his abilities.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poor auld pete

Digging-Hole001-2b3x5mi.jpg

What the fcuk is Robbie's badge on his jacket lapel? Is he in some flying club or the Brownies?

Wonder will Juliet visit/interact with aunty Niamh??!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

nagdefy wrote: »
    Pete, take my advice and go off for a few weeks and take a holiday. You poor oul divil..

I think the best solution to this sh*te is for the writers not to give Pete any lines for the next few episodes, just walk on parts.

Go on Dolores - you tell Jake

nagdefy wrote: »
    Wonder will Juliet visit/interact with aunty Niamh??!

I was just thinking they should bring back Kira Cassidy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

How does Trigger get a private room in a hospital? I doubt he has private medical insurance.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Special Olympics Dan LOL

Could you at least give him a few slaps of the bat Robbie? Jesus. Great chance to stuff a pillow in his gob and whack the shi*te out of him.

• Advertisement

Oisin is such a little weasel. I could never take to him or his magnificent 'wit'. He's another lad who needs a few slaps of a batt or hurl.

Feeling very violent this evening!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V18P7JkAuA

This keeps going through my head now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Pete can be his own worst enemy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Mondo at the photo shoot, the face on him when his 35 year old daughter ask "with or without?"... It was a look of, "who the F are you, you're not my daughter."

I must have missed the "distressing scenes" that we were warned about at the start of the episode, can anyone enlighten me?

I must have missed the "distressing scenes" that we were warned about at the start of the episode, can anyone enlighten me?

Your wan took kt photo and oisin posted it on Facebook the fiend :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭threetrees

Why do I watch this utter tripe? Same old Pete going round in circles, I've lost track of the Trigger/Robbie/Cathal who's threatening who saga.

What 14 year old is allowed off into town to "hang out" with a 9oc curfew? Maybe I'm very old fashioned but that is not on. As a parent of a 15 year old I'm a bit alarmed!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Mondo at the photo shoot, the face on him when his 35 year old daughter ask "with or without?"... It was a look of, "who the F are you, you're not my daughter."

She's 17 in real life. 3 years is a big difference at that age.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

How many times tonight did Delores a Pete wander up and down the street? 8? 10?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,742 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

threetrees wrote: »

What 14 year old is allowed off into town to "hang out" with a 9oc curfew? Maybe I'm very old fashioned but that is not on. As a parent of a 15 year old I'm a bit alarmed!!!!

Mondo isn't a helicopter parent!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement