Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v8] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

PS, let's not fall out over Trigger Foley! It is what he wants! I am only saying I can't see any realism in this . It could have been paced slower, not a sudden decision over night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,742 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Carol's cab company has gone very quiet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

nagdefy wrote: »
    Jake and Bob too petty little as*holes. If Pete wanted he'd be legitimate in pursuing a bullying case.

He could threaten to sue them for slander. What is their problem? Bob has swapped Renee for Jake it seems.

happyday wrote: »
    He could threaten to sue them for slander. What is their problem? Bob has swapped Renee for Jake it seems.

Bob is a Lapdog!

The actress who plays Juliet is awful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Yeah even by Fair City standards she is bad.

Carol's cab company has gone very quiet!

Sure they all wheel or walk around! Pete never stops the ould walking!

Caddle can't even mind her son or her business, how the fK will she be able to mind a terminally ill man!! She will have Juliet babysitting Trigger every second night! In fact she will probably have Jack doing it!

I think she has some sort of speech impediment to be honest. I amn't saying that in a derogatory way, btw, just something I gathered.

Caddle can't even mind her son or her business, how the fK will she be able to mind a terminally ill man!! She will have Juliet babysitting Trigger every second night! In fact she will probably have Jack doing it!

She'd probably get him a play date!

She'd probably get him a play date!

With Bella and Posh Charlie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

She really is. The previous girl who played her wasn't too bad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

It's imposible to understand what she's saying. She has a very D4 accent for someone who has spent most of her life in Liverpool/Manchester??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Bring back Ellie, all is forgiven!

MelanieC wrote: »

I think the writers were reading this thread when we were giving out about how babyish Ellie was so they decided to give us a grown up teenager!

sligojoek wrote: »
    It's imposible to understand what she's saying. She has a very D4 accent for someone who has spent most of her life in Liverpool/Manchester??

I don't mind young Irish actors or even older ones coming in that "should", owing to living abroad have certain accents tbh. It is much preferrable than when the likes of the Irish actor that plays RoboYank coming into the show and trying to put on this god awful American accent.

This guy has also being cast to Fair City and will play a character called
    Alex Petrosian.

mp_AdamKarim.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭De Bild

Just signed up on boards. A Fair City thread. Wasn't expecting that as Jamie Lawson would say!

Seems pretty lively here. In a perfect world Shelley, Billy Meehan, Kira Cassidy, Lorraine Molloy, Keeeeth and Una and Terrence would return to the show in September. To name but a few. Along with an appearance from Diana Kruger. Not asking for too much really.

'Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Talking Bread
    Oh, christ!

I see it now!

We are going to have a scenario where Caddle and Greasy look after her sexually abusing father who assaults her in their home now!!

Christ, called it days ago. Predictable, unbelievable and ridiculous.

Is it normal for posters to congratulate themselves when they predict a Fair City plot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,115 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Alex Petrosian.

mp_AdamKarim.jpg

That would be Melanie's son then. She mentioned recently she had a 14 year old son called Alex.

Strazdas wrote: »
    That would be Melanie's son then. She mentioned recently she had a 14 year old son called Alex.

Yes and eastern european look too.

• Advertisement

Possible double romance on the cards. Melanie and Mondo, nice ring to it, and their kids.

I am following this soap for over 20 years since i came from Germany in 1996. While it is often poor, it is funny at times too. I see this thread is a piss take as you say though some are quite serious. That's 10 pages read on this thread, enough for tonight.

De Bild wrote: »
    I am following this soap for over 20 years since i came from Germany in 1996. While it is often poor, it is funny at times too. I see this thread is a piss take as you say though some are quite serious. That's 10 pages read on this thread, enough for tonight.

Most of us are very serious!

Alex Petrosian.

mp_AdamKarim.jpg

And Juliet is 14 surprise, surprise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

This prob means Juliet is gonna be around for a while. Oh joy
    She's worse than roboyank ffs

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

MelanieC wrote: »

Please god no :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Melanie is a very likable character, has been from day one. Jake on the other hand,is a bitter little gob****e, everything offends him. He must be missing the Ama love. :pac:

De Bild wrote: »
    'Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Talking Bread
    Oh, christ!

I see it now!

We are going to have a scenario where Caddle and Greasy look after her sexually abusing father who assaults her in their home now!!

Christ, called it days ago. Predictable, unbelievable and ridiculous.

Is it normal for posters to congratulate themselves when they predict a Fair City plot?

Wasn't congratulating myself......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Melanie is a very likable character, has been from day one. Jake on the other hand,is a bitter little gob****e, everything offends him. He must be missing the Ama love. :pac:

She's positive and trying to progress herself. (and pretty!). Jake is belligerent, and that's being kind :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Who do you think are the best actor(s) on the show? (this wont take long.) Bryan Murray is up there for me even though he gets some pretty sh1te storylines, The actress who plays Renee is fairly decent and Katie too. Pete is solid and Eric Lalor as Spillane plays the role very well bringing a bit of comedy into it. The rest im not so sure about! maybe im missing a couple of others.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement