Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v8] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭maurv2

I'm still catching up on last weeks episodes. Are we meant to believe that Aoife was in hand to hand combat in Kosovo during her army days with the other two(dan and Robbie) :rolleyes:

And what's wrong with Robbie? He has a very peculiar stance or something about him??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

maurv2 wrote: »

And what's wrong with Robbie? He has a very peculiar stance or something about him??

Very very odd, I noticed that when he was in the pub with snarler. Its like he cant stand up straight without pain. His head and neck take the lowest centre of gravity. When Robbie is in the Hungry Pig, he leans forward, chin almost touching the counter. In the Station he shuffles and rests his head in an awkward position as if he has back pain!

Mind you, his haircut and Mondos haircut are the weirdest thing ive seen on FC in a long time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,820 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Very very odd, I noticed that when he was in the pub with snarler. Its like he cant stand up straight without pain. His head and neck take the lowest centre of gravity. When Robbie is in the Hungry Pig, he leans forward, chin almost touching the counter. In the Station he shuffles and rests his head in an awkward position as if he has back pain!

Mind you, his haircut and Mondos haircut are the weirdest thing ive seen on FC in a long time.

might just be getting right in character - maybe he thinks stooping and holding onto stuff might make him look more menacing for the part ? -

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,286 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Decco seems half locked on Ray Darcy

Dave was definitely ratarsed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Robbie greasy hair is probably weighing him down.

I hope he never gets a haircut lol...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭threetrees

I enjoyed the trio on Ray Darcy but Jenny Dixon was so Kerrie Ann with her "outfit photo" or whatever it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

What’s a bleedin service wash ? That’s all they ever ask for
    And that bag looked empty

Go on the Ram, is this ment as a service ?

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

Not a Ram, Paul, Jane love triangle?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

The baby is clearly Asian haha.

• Advertisement

I call Calum catching Paul and Jane in the sack when he gets back

Robbie looks fcuked as in he hasn't the strength to stand up.

Wonder is he ill.

How was Damien struggling to breathe when Keogh's mate had a hand on his neck? The size of Damo's neck yer man wouldn't span it with 2 hands.

Again pathetic, the size of Damien he couldn't put up some sort of fight. He's nearly as bad as Emmet v Ciaran.

Go on the Ram, is this ment as a service ?

He threw an oul gratuitous hand in the direction of her arse in realtime alright!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,740 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

So it was Will's man handbag that made the daughter suspicious when she saw it with Cristiano!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Jane is like a Brillo pad, she would shift anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

How was Damien struggling to breathe when Keogh's mate had a hand on his neck? The size of Damo's neck yer man wouldn't span it with 2 hands.

Again pathetic, the size of Damien he couldn't put up some sort of fight. He's nearly as bad as Emmet v Ciaran.

The other guy is very tall though and is used to dog fighting on the streets. Damien is only used to spouting hot air and occasionally pushing The Ram or slapping his sister.

Robbie really needs to stand up straight, its like his head and neck are connected by a measly string that's about to snap.

https://giphy.com/gifs/season-13-the-simpsons-13x1-l2JdW9KCdMV9jG6oo

The other guy is very tall though and is used to dog fighting on the streets. Damien is only used to spouting hot air and occasionally pushing The Ram or slapping his sister.

Robbie really needs to stand up straight, its like his head and neck are connected by a measly string that's about to snap.

https://giphy.com/gifs/season-13-the-simpsons-13x1-l2JdW9KCdMV9jG6oo

Still Damien's bulk. He's not in shape etc but he'd have enough power get your man's hand off him by using his body.

Still Damien's bulk. He's not in shape etc but he'd have enough power get your man's hand off him by using his body.

Exactly, he's built like the side of a mountain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Robbie is like a fresh cod, he’s always getting battered!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Jane is like a Brillo pad, she would shift anything.

Her knickers are busier than the escalator in marks and Spencer's

Exactly. Regardless of fitness, in close quarters for a minute's struggle he'd have power.

I hate nonsense scenarios like that. He's not a windy character so there's no reason for him to be paralysed by a long straight arm.

Then they'd have Decco putting up a serious struggle even though he's a midget.

bazermc wrote: »
    Her knickers are busier than the escalator in marks and Spencer's

She has had more pricks than a second hand dart board.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

As we used to say, a knee in the bo@€ix brought down the best of men!

As we used to say, a knee in the bo@€ix brought down the best of men!

That would be grand! But tonight Damo was paralyzed by one hand on his neck. A neck that's as thick as a Charolais bull's!

The natural reaction to someone sticking a hand around your face is to get it off with force, straight away. He's brave enough to go to the guards over these boys but can't get an arm off him. Just doesn't make sense.

You come into your house and there's a dozy lanky lad straddling your sofa, 90% of men would react. Yer man hadn't a weapon and was half cut looking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Robbie’s hair took an awful battering tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

She has had more pricks than a second hand dart board.

......and remind me how many times he has dipped his wick. What's good for the goose is good for the gander ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Everywhere Decco goes, Mondo and his weird hairstyle seems to be only feet away. In the street, the pub, the shop, even Decco's own house.
    A word of advice, Decco.
    Get yourself down to the nearest Aldi store, and buy yourself one of those little red screwdrivers (€3.95 while stocks last)
    What you decide to do with it is up to yourself.
    Hell, I'm not gonna incriminate myself. Garda John Deegan has eyes everywhere ......

Robbie must be kicking himself.
    "What's wrong with me? Jaysis, a few weeks ago, I was safe in Iraq, with nothing to worry about except the odd suicide bomber, a couple of beardie fellas with AK47s,and which direction I should to turn to face Mecca.
    I come back here to peaceful Carrigstown, and within a fortnight, I get death threats and thrown into a freezer. And now I've had the crap beaten outta me, and end up with face full of Heinz ketchup
    And worse of all, Carol the Snarl is making threatening faces and snapping at me all the time. And that really is scary......
    I wonder does Ryanair do regular flights to Baghdad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,740 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

What ever happened to that one that got the job in Beauty/Hair Salon that Doug had the hots for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

What ever happened to that one that got the job in Beauty/Hair Salon that Doug had the hots for?

Hopefully back to acting school

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement