Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v8] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,198 ✭✭✭jos28

Attention FC set designers - PLEASE stop using Ikea pint glasses in McCoys and The Station. Just contact any pub or or brewery and they will give you proper pint glasses.

Oh, and while I'm at it - Can you ask one of the script writers to come on boards and take us through the sums for THE PLAN. I sent it off to NASA to have it calculated but they sent it back because it just doesn't add up.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Why is Damon so concerned about Rose? Don't think I've ever seen them have any scenes together....... Why doesn't Dermot get bail and free legal aid? Why are Kathy's parents letting her stay at the scene of the crime?.. Why Why why....... Why am I watching this crap!?

Yes! Why and how is Katy even allowed use the apartment? I know there's an accommodation crisis but it's just so unbelievable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,740 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

For anybody interested in the
    Charlotte
    moves in with Katy next week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Charlotte sharing an on the run psychopaths apartment with Katy is just redic.
    Hopefully the writers have more sense than that... who am I kidding!

Scraggs wrote: »

Eoghan also discovers his mother has issues when she can't remember what a kettle is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Scraggs wrote: »
    Don't tell us Charlotte's going to come out too.. Carrigstown will be overrun with lesbians, 6 of them :D

nagdefy wrote: »
    Don't tell us Charlotte's going to come out too.. Carrigstown will be overrun with lesbians, 6 of them:D

That's my fear as well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭Sparko

Why is Damon so concerned about Rose? Don't think I've ever seen them have any scenes together....... Why doesn't Dermot get bail and free legal aid? Why are Kathy's parents letting her stay at the scene of the crime?.. Why Why why....... Why am I watching this crap!?

I thought it was a bit strange when Cass was telling him about Rose's "funny turns", when a few weeks ago she wandered off with Damien's child and then left her out on the street by herself. But not a mention of that tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,115 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Somebody for the love of God please tell me why Dermot isn't dropping Niamh in it? Why hasn't he told the Guards that she took half the cash and she was in on it as well??? I cant understand why hes just sitting back serving his sentence and she is free and living her life.

Oh, and Bob has completely changed his personality in the space of a week from meek follower of Renee to raspy comic book villain. These writers are doing my nut it.

He wouldn't even need to drop her in it. There would be an extensive paper trail that would link her to the fraud / theft.

This is a really badly written storyline. The Fraud Squad would be going through bank transactions, emails, mobile phone records and interviewing witnesses to build a case against Dermot. It's virtually impossible that Niamh wouldn't be linked to the theft : it seems half of Carrigstown already knows she fleeced her husband.

An article from the Irish Independent 3rd August 1995 on a dispute over pay between Glenroe and Fair City actors. See attached. P.s. The temperature reached 32.3C that day! It was some summer, 3 great mts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

Since when do they allow prisoners two visits in one day? :confused:

More bad research :rolleyes:
    And in what Irish prison do they wear uniforms?

An article from the Irish Independent 3rd August 1995 on a dispute over pay between Glenroe and Fair City actors. See attached. P.s. The temperature reached 32.3C that day! It was some summer, 3 great mts.

Wasn't the money very decent for Glenroe actors at £50,000 in 1995. Say £60,000 today and in euro roughly €80,000 per annum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Christy Ah Now looks like a camp Peter Barlow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Kalyke

Has Katy been kidnapped again?

Terrible taste in men! (says the man married to an ex junkie hooker!)

"You have until...........the end of the week/tomorrow/the end of the day/close of business today/in the next hour/next month "

Ridiculous. Bet noone in the community centre bats an eyelid!

Ridiculous. Bet noone in the community centre bats an eyelid!

Ha!! Just like I said!!!

At least we know now why greasy greases his hair back. F*cking state of it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

So you get your heavies to knock the **** out of someone and sit em in a community centre ya I can see that

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Soap writers for FC live in fantasy land.

• Advertisement

Cathal Spillane is bad news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Sweet mother of god, how much worse can this get...and rte want to increase the licence fee...jog on

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭bingocat

This is absolutely ridiculous and indicative of how bad Fair City is produced.

As if you could sit there having just been beaten up with lads behind you without anyone batting an eyelid.

Ridiculous.

Find yourself 2 fat bald lads and everything is sorted.

"You are not the only Guard, Deegan "

Ha, good one Pete!

That Pete is one utter wanker pity Cathals heavies woukdnt knock the ****e out of him

Cathal Spillane is bad news.

I did warn her

So are they gonna have Damien develop into his dad type storyline now?

I know Damien and Caoimhe had trouble over her wanting to be a doctor.

But who made the split?

• Advertisement

not a mark on Greasy! Hair back perfect!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement