Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v8] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Maybe LH has Rose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Pete said Bob is starting a "whispering campaign":D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,492 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Benny Boy sent Dermish a letter already? What did he do DHL it? :rolleyes: considering he wouldn't have gotten to the west coast till monday sometime, that's some mail service :rolleyes: more great research by the writers and us the viewers are just suppose too believe it...........saps!

What was the point of Dan coming with Robbie to see Trigger?

Actually , what's the point of Dan, full stop?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭political analyst

Seriously, would Emmett ever just use a glass for orange juice instead of drinking it straight out of container?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Why is Damien going to bed when it's still light through the fanlight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

The 3 stooges have diagnosed Rose. No need for a doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,594 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Was there really need for parental supervision?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Molly broke her hip putting out the hens in Connemara.. In the name of God who came up with that?!!

Will someone help Damien with his posture...he looks pure constipated..

Maybe he should learn the Alexander technique or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Was there really need for parental supervision?

Yes. We can't have the childer growing up knowing that this is what our tv licence pays for

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

One question: How did Robbie know where Trigger was staying?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,492 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

amtc wrote: »
    Why is Damien going to bed when it's still light through the fanlight

Because he's a big sap, does he even go to work :rolleyes:?

Yes. We can't have the childer growing up knowing that this is what our tv licence pays for

I was think it might have upset them about Molly falling over her chickens!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Will Christ no ever head back to where he came from.

We found out something new tonight.

Rose has loads of friends! Molly in Connemara, and the wan she stayed the night with who's name escapes me.

Pete is annoying me he used to be likeable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭threetrees

More circles with Pete and Bob. The mention of Loopy Lucy makes me think the FC writers read this thread regularly. I reckon there's a split between Dolly and Pete on the cards. Dolly was always a mother figure to Damo, be nice if he confided in her about Caoimhe and Saoirse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

nagdefy wrote: »
    Will someone help Damien with his posture...he looks pure constipated..

Maybe he should learn the Alexander technique or something.

My FC hating hubby saw Damo for the first time tonight....and asked "Why is yer man standing like that?" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Why is Tommy always about when Cameron and Damion are trying to sort out their problems? You'd think he'd have more pressing issues, like, his CCTV surravalance...... Oh, I wonder if he planted a hidden camera in their house... :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,266 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

nagdefy wrote: »
    Molly broke her hip putting out the hens in Connemara.. In the name of God who came up with that?!!

Must have been a Hen Party in Clifden! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

gammygils wrote:
    Must have been a Hen Party in Clifden!

Molly was off her t*its I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Apparently dying from cancer makes you turn into a criminal, holding a load of people hostage and punching your daughter multiple times in the face on her wedding. Both trigger and Cathals dad used being riddled with cancer as their excuse. F*ckin joke this soap.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

fin12 wrote: »
    Apparently dying from cancer makes you turn into a criminal, holding a load of people hostage and punching your daughter multiple times in the face on her wedding. Both trigger and Cathals dad used being riddled with cancer as their excuse. F*ckin joke this soap.

I wonder if it's like that in real life, feeling sorry for himself and thinking he'll be forgiven .. Caddy was right, **** him!.... Hope she doesn't do a u-turn, let him rot!

fin12 wrote: »

I think there must be something in the water in Carrigstown.

Nora had a line tonight: "Maybe the cancer affects his brain."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

The head of RTE wants the licence fee increased to €175 "so we can continue to provide quality programming"

Lolololol

The head of RTE wants the licence fee increased to €175 "so we can continue to provide quality programming"

Lolololol

It's not wonder with all the script writers they have!

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭Degringola

So Rose goes off to her pal having left her bag behind in Vino's, with her purse, bus pass and bitnbobs inside presumably.

Swans back home the next morning never having missed it and no one else mentions it either!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Degringola wrote: »
    So Rose goes off to her pal having left her bag behind in Vino's, with her purse, bus pass and bitnbobs inside presumably.

Swans back home the next morning never having missed it and no one else mentions it either!

I took it as she just said she went to visit her friend, not that she actually did it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement