Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VR Gaming and music recording build

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Doge

Looks like Inline, the manufacturer of the Front Panel bay have already thought of this and made an adapter for the USB 2.0 header to a USB 3.0 header:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQARuepj-DZalEWuO6FPo9iE0QoX4c1wTIi_Xm0etdqFEWbBEXs

Might be that bit neater. :)

Cheap and cheerful, 1 dollar shipped from China!

s-l500.jpg

Inviere wrote: »
    About this, if I were you I'd put a small piece of electrical tape over any of the unused standoffs...it's possible, depending on the board, that it could cause a short...better safe than sorry.

Its half covering the standoffs and I can't see any traces or anything in the parts of the board the stand offs are underneath. So I think I'll leave it.

Good call though!

Emailed EVGA today about my graphics card and they said its already been shipped and is now in the UK!

Never received a shipping email in my inbox and spam so thought it was still in the Warehouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,685 ✭✭✭Inviere

• Advertisement

Graphics Card came today and here it is installed:

6202017194435.jpg

Here is all lit up and with the door on:

6202017194645.jpg

Not too fond of the white LED clashing with the Red LEDs but what can you do! :p

Advertisement