Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Enquiry

Options
  • 09-07-2017 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi,

I have just accepted my CAO course to go back to college as a mature student. I am currently working full time but will continue working part time once the course begins.

I am wondering if I will be able to switch my now Current Account to a Student Current Account and also to apply for a Student Loan to help pay fees.

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning andym16, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

To switch to a Student Account, you'll need to provide a letter from the college advising that you're attending this year. This letter can be dropped into your nearest BOI branch. Once your account has been switched, you can then apply for a student loan. For information on the type of loans available please see here. You can also speak to a lending adviser directly in your branch by booking an appointment quickly and easily online here

I hope this helps and best of luck with your studies. 

Thanks, Elaine 

Advertisement