Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Permit applicant status blank

Options
  • 09-07-2017 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm just hoping someone might be able to advise or reassure me. I applied for the IEC back in early may and was invited to apply for the work permit a few days later.

I sent in that application on the 30th May and since then I've heard nothing. My status has gone from processing to 'On Hold' to just being empty now.

Another thing is for 'Reviewing documents' it says 'We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.' however I've no message about this and a few weeks ago there was a warning notice by the login saying this might just be a technical issue (the whole site seems pretty rough, as it takes me 8-10 attempts to login most times)

Anyway, I'm basically wondering if this is all standard. The processing time was meant to be a week. I've sent them emails about it and haven't heard anything back there either. I just want to know if anything is actually happening.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Probably an unnecessary update on this but they eventually got back to me, sent me a message on what documentation they were looking for on Friday and I got my work permit approved yesterday so all good!

Time to plan out what I'll do now.

Advertisement