Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Will RTE be Privatized?

• 09-07-2017 12:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭

I have to admit, I do listen to RTE radio the odd time, mainly just to get an insight of things back home. It is unashamedly biased and pro establishment, its actually insulting to peoples' intelligence.
    I'm seeing a few articles crop up recently about how cash strapped they are. I find it hard to believe that they'd ever be privatized, as they are a very useful propaganda arm for the gubberment. However, money talks, especially with greedy FG.
     So with that in mind, perhaps RTE will soon enter new territory and be forced to swim for itself via privatization?

Comments

Advertisement