If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG UE65MU8000 + 4k AV receiver

Options
  • 09-07-2017 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

Hi,

seriously considering upgrading my setup.
    Would be interested in the Samsung UE65MU8000.

So a few questions:

If ordered and delivered to Dublin - how much notification of delivery would I get? It can be difficult for me to arrange to be at home due to work commitments. Usually can nominate one 1/2 day per week in advance.
    This is listed at £2189 on your site - is this the price before any refund for trade in (i.e. the £400 cash back offer running on this)?

I would have to upgrade my Denon AV amp at the same time. I was considering the AVR-X3300 as it seems exceptional value and the dual zone video output would be useful. Would you have any other recommendations? I would need a warm sounding amp due to the room it will be in. Quality stereo music playback would be a plus.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

nocal wrote: »
    Hi,

seriously considering upgrading my setup.
    Would be interested in the Samsung UE65MU8000.

So a few questions:

If ordered and delivered to Dublin - how much notification of delivery would I get? It can be difficult for me to arrange to be at home due to work commitments. Usually can nominate one 1/2 day per week in advance.
    This is listed at £2189 on your site - is this the price before any refund for trade in (i.e. the £400 cash back offer running on this)?

I would have to upgrade my Denon AV amp at the same time. I was considering the AVR-X3300 as it seems exceptional value and the dual zone video output would be useful. Would you have any other recommendations? I would need a warm sounding amp due to the room it will be in. Quality stereo music playback would be a plus.
    Hi nocal,

The Samsung UE65MU8000 is a great TV. The £400 cash back is done via redemption on Samsungs website so the price we have listed does not include the discount. With regards to delivery you can specify a day for delivery and we can arrange with our couriers. Our couriers will normally call or text beforehand to arrange a delivery slot.

The Denon is a fantastic amp as well. The Denons dominated the AV scene last year and the 3300 is a great step up from the 2300 and does  have a richer, warmer tone. We have been using a 3300 in our demo room. The only amp I would recommend above it would be the 4300 for greater power output and it is better on stereo music playback.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

PM sent.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

nocal wrote: »
    PM sent.
    Cheers Nocal.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.