Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Forums re-jig

• 09-07-2017 3:28pm
    Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,194 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been in discussion with the Admin team about some of the quiet/inactive Sports forums, and we've agreed it makes sense to close some of those forums and redirect any traffic over here. I've also mentioned it to the mods of this forum

I've posted about it in the affected forums, but basically we are looking at introducing a tagging system here to identify threads related to the likes of Bowling, Roller Derby etc. We'll certainly extend tagging to the Olympics and Winter Olympics as well as anything else already covered here and warrants it

Happy to discuss it here if anyone has any questions or comments

Advertisement