Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sell ps3 console

Options
  • 09-07-2017 6:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭

Any idea where I can sell a ps3 console 120gb slim? do gamestop buy them? one online place will for 33 pound sterling is that the going rate or would ebay net more for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Gamebred wrote: »
    Any idea where I can sell a ps3 console 120gb slim? do gamestop buy them? one online place will for 33 pound sterling is that the going rate or would ebay net more for it?

Maybe adverts.ie you won't get much from GameStop you will get a bit more from CEX, but if you have a few games and controllers to go with it I'd go the adverts route

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Price of PS3's has fallen dramatically recently. For a 120gb slim with an official dualshock 3 assuming it has the cables and works fine, I'd say between 45-60 is fair.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Cheers, yeah not expecting much its gathering dust so no use to me I offered to charity got no reply so will take 30 or 40e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭bmwguy

Gamebred wrote: »
    Cheers, yeah not expecting much its gathering dust so no use to me I offered to charity got no reply so will take 30 or 40e.

Give it to a children's hospital. I heard a thing on radio a while back about looking for them

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Cex will give you about 40 quid for it, maybe a little bit more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

Cex nearly give as much for a controller if I remember correctly.

If you want to buy other gaming stuff the best option is to take store credit from
    Cex

They won't take the console if it has ever been opened.

Advertisement