Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2.0D A6 S-Line insurance quote LOL, recomendations please

Options
  • 09-07-2017 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Mid 30's, Male, full drivers licence and no claim bonus 10 years +, 1700 euro.    123.ie      :O:D:D:D:D

Any other recommended insurance companies please for a 2.0D A6 190 ultra s-line.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Butter

tonic wine wrote: »
    Mid 30's, Male, full drivers licence and no claim bonus 10 years +, 1700 euro.    123.ie      :O:D:D:D:D

Any other recommended insurance companies please for a 2.0D A6 190 ultra s-line.

My cousin got his with chill. Hes 28 and has a 3.0 A6 2013 S line and got it for 1000.

You really need to just shop around and try everyone and anyone, at your age and type of car with a NCB for that long their is all to play for and no real reason why any insurer wouldn't insure you (e.g young age, old car, no NCB). I would start off with chill or another broker to see what they give you then work off that but I think you should be able to knock off a bit from 1700.

Advertisement