Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding a second room - Eir Sports

Options
  • 09-07-2017 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭

I have Eir BB and Im eligible for free Eir Sports, I added this to my main room but noticed on your site it suggests I can have two rooms

"You are entitled to activate 2 Sky viewing cards free of charge, provided they are registered to the home address in accordance with your valid "My eir" login details. "

When I try to enter my deatils this error comes up:

"Our records indicate that you have already activated a viewing card via your My eir Login details.

Is this a known issue & is there a quick fix I can do on my side? I really dont want to call Eir, Ive had issues in the past and really do not want to have to call Eir phone support if at all possible. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi Forzacalcio,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I've checked this for you and the 2 SKY cards are for your main box and 1 multi-room box. Have you only registered your main box?

Thanks,

Anna

Advertisement