Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying in Inchicore

Options
  • 09-07-2017 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Trying to get onto the property ladder and there seems to be nice 2 & 3 beds in Inchicore. I have no knowledge at all of the area - can anyone fill me in on what's it like to live there, is there good supermarkets/pubs, what are the best areas and what are the areas to avoid? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,801 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I live just right beside Inchicore (lower ballyfermot) it can be a little bit hit and miss, the main part is fairly rough around the edges.
    Bar wise kilmainham is a better bet it has the royal oak, also Union 8 which is a really nice restaurant. Inchicore wise the pubs I wouldn't be mad into but enoteca torino is a very decent Italian, there is also a large euro spar and a fairly ok tesco express. I would avoid the main Emmet road its a bit of a rat run and very busy traffic wise. I would recommend the bulfin estate but its more kilmainham end.

Advertisement