Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campervan parking near Windsor castle/London/Legoland

Options
  • 09-07-2017 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Alexandra carpark /coach carpark by Windsor castle. Campervans allowed to park up overnight.

Arrive after 7pm - cost £1.50 from 7pm to midnight. Midnight to 9am free parking. Make sure and park within the alotted bay or else there might be an extra cost.

Next morning pay £9.00 for all day parking - covers you for 24 hours.

Get the train from Windsor & Eton Central platform 4/5 to Slough approx 6 mins.

Get connecting train to Paddington station. Approx 30 / 40 mins

In Paddington station get the underground tube Bakerloo brown line to Waterloo station which is I think nearest station to London Eye, Southbank etc.. loads of stops in between like Piccadilly, Oxford street Charing Cross ...

Trains and tube inclusive for the day cost £32 for 2 adults & 2 kids.

Legoland 8 mins from this carpark. You can drive and park for the day in Legoland or alternatively there is a campsite 20 mins away from Legoland called Amerden campsite.

Phew!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,835 ✭✭✭CelticRambler

Get the train from Windsor & Eton Central platform 4/5 to Slough approx 6 mins.

Get connecting train to Paddington station. Approx 30 / 40 mins

You can also get a train direct to Waterloo from Windsor & Eton Riverside (via Staines, Twickenham, Clapham Junction, Vauxhall) Takes about 60mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

When we went to park up in Legoland last year we were asked if we wanted to overnight in their carpark.......we didnt.....but might be an option?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭huddlejonny

Malta1 wrote: »
    When we went to park up in Legoland last year we were asked if we wanted to overnight in their carpark.......we didnt.....but might be an option?

I checked beforehand with Legoland staff and was told no, there was no overnighting allowed in their car park. They redirected me to a campsite nearby called Amarden I think it was called.

Advertisement