Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email problem

Options
  • 09-07-2017 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have an unusual problem. I use yahoo mail and was emailing somebody back and forward very frequently over the past month. I've just noticed that some of those emails are showing up in my inbox with the date 01/01/1970. Now when I click into the emails the correct date and time are on them. Also when I try to move the emails to a folder, they disappear for a few seconds but then reappear in my inbox. Same if I try to delete them. This has only happened with one person, and I have received many other emails from them during this time without this problem, so I'm not sure who's to blame for this.

Any suggestions on what I can do with this? I do like to keep my inbox empty and this is bugging the hell out of me :p

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

What client are you accessing the mails with? PC? iOS/Android phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

Sorry for delay replying.

I'm using yahoo mail via pc (laptop), but also have the yahoo mail app on my android phone. It's funny, the emails dated 1970 don't show up on the app, but do when I check them on the laptop.

any advice?

Advertisement