Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The A-Team - Monday 10th 5pm Spike

• 10-07-2017 1:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,051 ✭✭✭✭
    M

Starting from the first ever episode Spike are showing 80's classic The A-Team, I love it when a plan comes together :D

A-Team-Van-67594.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Watched this all the time on Forces TV. Can't wait to see it on Spike.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Did you enjoy it? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

From "Sheriffs of Rivertown":

B.A.: Hey, Hannibal, you know I don't fly! And I've seen this trick before: you give me a burger and expect me to eat it!
    Hannibal: B.A., you know you get cranky on an empty stomach. Now, eat your burger!
    B.A.: Not this time! I ain't fallin' for no sleepin' powder in my burger. I'm takin' yours!
    (He takes Hannibal's burger and gives him his own)
    Hannibal: (nonchalant) Help yourself! It's fine!
    B.A.: (pause) You figured I would think my burger was spiked, and take yours? I'm takin' Face's!
    (He takes Face's burger and gives him Hannibal's)
    Face: OK! (shrugs and chuckles)
    B.A.: (pause) Wait a minute... I got it! You figured I'd take your burger, get wise to it, then take Face's burger, and Face's burger is the one that got the sleepin' powder in it... or Murdock's!
    (Murdock nonchalantly offers B.A. his burger)
    B.A.: Hey, wait a minute... I'm in to you guys... the one place you would never put sleepin' powder, and that's in the first burger you gave me!
    (He takes his original burger back from Hannibal and gives him Face's, then takes a bite out of the burger. Hannibal, impassive, gives B.A. a carton of milk. B.A., revelling in his "victory", drinks the milk without suspicion)
    B.A.: That much I know!
    (Hannibal, Face and Murdock watch blankly as B.A. chuckles, then passes out. Murdock grabs B.A.'s burger as he falls down)
    Face: And he was doing so well...

:D:D:D;););)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Keep an eye out to see what colour the van is...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

From "Sheriffs of Rivertown":

B.A.: Hey, Hannibal, you know I don't fly! And I've seen this trick before: you give me a burger and expect me to eat it!
    Hannibal: B.A., you know you get cranky on an empty stomach. Now, eat your burger!
    B.A.: Not this time! I ain't fallin' for no sleepin' powder in my burger. I'm takin' yours!
    (He takes Hannibal's burger and gives him his own)
    Hannibal: (nonchalant) Help yourself! It's fine!
    B.A.: (pause) You figured I would think my burger was spiked, and take yours? I'm takin' Face's!
    (He takes Face's burger and gives him Hannibal's)
    Face: OK! (shrugs and chuckles)
    B.A.: (pause) Wait a minute... I got it! You figured I'd take your burger, get wise to it, then take Face's burger, and Face's burger is the one that got the sleepin' powder in it... or Murdock's!
    (Murdock nonchalantly offers B.A. his burger)
    B.A.: Hey, wait a minute... I'm in to you guys... the one place you would never put sleepin' powder, and that's in the first burger you gave me!
    (He takes his original burger back from Hannibal and gives him Face's, then takes a bite out of the burger. Hannibal, impassive, gives B.A. a carton of milk. B.A., revelling in his "victory", drinks the milk without suspicion)
    B.A.: That much I know!
    (Hannibal, Face and Murdock watch blankly as B.A. chuckles, then passes out. Murdock grabs B.A.'s burger as he falls down)
    Face: And he was doing so well...

:D:D:D;););)

The sad thing is I know exactly the scene you're talking about :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,051 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Couldn't resist bumping this 😂

Legend are showing the A-Team from episode 1 this Thursday at 7pm to run each weeknight.

For an additional 80's TV fix they are showing the original MacGyver from this Tuesday at 6pm.

Advertisement