Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir email setup problem

Options
  • 10-07-2017 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have an existing eircom.net email I have had for years. Works fine on pc or on eir's webmail page. However when I try to set it up in outlook.com it will recieve mail once then tell me to update my credentials. I put in the correct password and it just gives me the same message "it looks like we dont have permission"

Could the eircom.net server be blocking acess?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

jamesbil wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have an existing eircom.net email I have had for years. Works fine on pc or on eir's webmail page. However when I try to set it up in outlook.com it will recieve mail once then tell me to update my credentials. I put in the correct password and it just gives me the same message "it looks like we dont have permission"

Could the eircom.net server be blocking acess?
    Hi jamesbil, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm afraid I'm not aware of this issue from here. The best people to speak with is our support team on 1890 260 260, they'll be able to help you there. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Anna 

Advertisement