Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket reselling sites

Options
  • 10-07-2017 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭

Mods, can we have a separate thread to discuss this? I see the likes of Seatwave and Viagogo being mentioned in individual gig threads but how about a general thread if there's interest?

Well Coldplay seems to have been very profitable for the armchair touts. Tickets still selling on Saturday for over €200.

95 Rag N Bone Man tickets on Seatwave, I haven't checked Viagogo. But that's disgraceful for a small venue like that. Obviously people just buying to sell and have no interest in the act.

Viagogo say The Killers tickets available from the 12th. Funny that's when the presale starts :rolleyes:

I'm glad to see they don't always get rich from every gig. 32 tickets on Seatwave for Chic and Nile Rodgers, starting at around €120 (more than that when their fees are added on). Original tickets aren't even sold out. Hopefully they're stuck with them or make a loss.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Wheety wrote: »
    Mods, can we have a separate thread to discuss this? I see the likes of Seatwave and Viagogo being mentioned in individual gig threads but how about a general thread if there's interest?

Well Coldplay seems to have been very profitable for the armchair touts. Tickets still selling on Saturday for over €200.

95 Rag N Bone Man tickets on Seatwave, I haven't checked Viagogo. But that's disgraceful for a small venue like that. Obviously people just buying to sell and have no interest in the act.

Viagogo say The Killers tickets available from the 12th. Funny that's when the presale starts :rolleyes:

I'm glad to see they don't always get rich from every gig. 32 tickets on Seatwave for Chic and Nile Rodgers, starting at around €120 (more than that when their fees are added on). Original tickets aren't even sold out. Hopefully they're stuck with them or make a loss.

Sorry you want a thread to whinge and moan about seatwave etc? No chance.
    If you use a tout it's your own business. A thread like you are suggesting is nothing but hassle for boards and free adverts for touts.

Boards doesn't allow ticket sales so I don't understand the point behind the thread. As mods we allow a little bit of this kind of talk in individual threads but if it gets out of hand/takes over form the point of the thread it'll get edited.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement