Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock code - waiting 11 days for it.

Options
  • 10-07-2017 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I was on chat and phone to Eir about getting two unlock codes for my mobiles. One currently in contract and one old phone of mine. I'm going to the States on Wednesday so I would like to be able to put a new a sim in both while there.
    I got an email 11 days ago to say one of the codes will be with me by email in 10 days and I havent received anything yet.
    On the phone this morning, the lady said I'll get a call back. I haven't got the call yet but am increasingly worried I would have the phone unlocked in time.
    Can you see what the hold up is please and if there's any way to get the code before my trip?
    Thank you. I will send my account number and phone number now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Sesame

Who do I pm my account details to?

Or can anyone help me? Is there a way that doesn't involve Eir of getting my phone unlocked. I've two to unlock, a Samsung S6 and a Samsumg S5. Either both or even one unlocked would be helpful. I would need it unlocked by Wednesday.

I'm getting nowhere with Eir on the phone, on their Chat or here. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Sesame wrote: »
    Who do I pm my account details to?

Or can anyone help me? Is there a way that doesn't involve Eir of getting my phone unlocked. I've two to unlock, a Samsung S6 and a Samsumg S5. Either both or even one unlocked would be helpful. I would need it unlocked by Wednesday.

I'm getting nowhere with Eir on the phone, on their Chat or here. 
    Hi Sesame, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Have you checked your spam folder for this? It can sometimes filter into here automatically. 

If it's not there you can PM me your account details and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks 

Anna 

Advertisement