Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal loan application

Options
  • 10-07-2017 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Applied for a loan online on the 1st of july, got a text on the 3rd saying my application was received and i would be contacted. Have not heard anything since. Should it be taking this long?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon djspilihp, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. 

The response time for applications is generally 48 hours however; due to a large number of applications recently this may take a little longer. You will be sent a text message or email once a decision has been made on your loan application. If you'd like to receive an update on this today just call our Lending Team on 0818 200 334 and a representative will be happy to help. 

Thanks, 

Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 7 djspilihp

Good Afternoon djspilihp, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. 

The response time for applications is generally 48 hours however; due to a large number of applications recently this may take a little longer. You will be sent a text message or email once a decision has been made on your loan application. If you'd like to receive an update on this today just call our Lending Team on 0818 200 334 and a representative will be happy to help. 

Thanks, 

Elaine
    Hi, 

Thanks for the quick reply. As i said i already got a text. That was last monday.
    I will give them a call, thanks.

Advertisement