Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best protein supplement

• 10-07-2017 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hey Folks.

Just wondering what brand of protein supplement do you take and how do you find it ?

I must say I find that a lot of supplements like MaxiMuscle doesn't exactly agree with my digestive system and I do feel quite bloated after taking it.

What's the easiest brand on the stomach ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

Myprotein and bulkpowders are always the ones touted here and for good reason. Decent quality for a very decent price. Been using them for years. They'll always have some sale on as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TheReverend

Blacktie. wrote: »
    Myprotein and bulkpowders are always the ones touted here and for good reason. Decent quality for a very decent price. Been using them for years. They'll always have some sale on as well.

Pretty much this, myprotein and bulkpowders should cover you for everything and the prices are always really good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,488 ✭✭✭Macy0161

I only take whey (with a mini scoop of their multivitamins now), but another vote for myprotein or bulk powders. Myprotein always seems to work out slightly cheaper when I'm ordering, but talking a euro on an order!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TheReverend

Macy0161 wrote: »
    I only take whey (with a mini scoop of their multivitamins now), but another vote for myprotein or bulk powders. Myprotein always seems to work out slightly cheaper when I'm ordering, but talking a euro on an order!

But they dont have Birthday Cake flavour haha

Advertisement