Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schemes of work for Junior Cycle Business Studies and Senior Cycle Business

Options
  • 10-07-2017 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I went back to collect last year to upskill with a view to being able to teach Business (Maths only up to now)s. I am awaiting assessment for this from the Teaching Council.

With a view to hopefully getting one step forward to helping me secure a job for September I was wondering if there were any Business teacher out there that would be prepared to share their Schemes of work and/or any Powerpoints, notes etc they have with me, it would be very much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Try the pdst support services or junior cycle support team, their websites usually have a good amount of material. Also give bstai a try.

Advertisement