Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Prime Sale 10 July only

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Are these any good for Ireland? My sister is in England with a prime subscription. Can get her to get it and bring it over.

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Are these any good for Ireland? My sister is in England with a prime subscription. Can get her to get it and bring it over.

Yes, and yes.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Check out the Bargain Alerts thread above for some juicy deals on Nest and Hue.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

This may be of use to others.

Having already trialled Prime before I signed up and paid for a month so I could buy two items in the Prime day sale valued at around €200.

I got both items sent to my workplace. Anyway I cancelled my Prime membership yesterday so I wouldn't forget and it gave me the option to cancel for th end of the month or, cancel straight away and get a refund as I hadn't used any Prime features.

Happy out. Was willing to pay the months sub to get access to the bargains so a nice little surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

adox wrote: »
    This may be of use to others.

Having already trialled Prime before I signed up and paid for a month so I could buy two items in the Prime day sale valued at around €200.

I got both items sent to my workplace. Anyway I cancelled my Prime membership yesterday so I wouldn't forget and it gave me the option to cancel for th end of the month or, cancel straight away and get a refund as I hadn't used any Prime features.

Happy out. Was willing to pay the months sub to get access to the bargains so a nice little surprise.

So, you didn't pay for something you didn't use? Cool! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

degsie wrote: »
    So, you didn't pay for something you didn't use? Cool! :)

Well I had to become me a prime member to avail of the sale and buy a months sub.

It's the first time I've seen them offering a refund when cancelling a sub so want d to let others know as well. :)

I did use it to buy in the sale.

Advertisement