Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vermeer Exhibition

Options
  • 10-07-2017 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what the queues are like for the Vermeer Exhibition?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

At 15 euro a head I can't imagine them being too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,526 ✭✭✭cgcsb

I turned up at 11:00 on Sunday and was told it was booked until 14:00. So I bought a ticket for 14:00 and came back. It was completely full, they ran out of audio guides.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Academic

Does anyone know what the queues are like for the Vermeer Exhibition?

So did you go to the exhibit yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

No, have tickets for August!

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Academic

No, have tickets for August!

Ah. Let us know how it goes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Went on Sunday morning and it was fairly busy for an early hour. It seems like it is a fairly popular exhibition.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Just to note, if you book for the late evening sessions then it's only the exhibition that's open you can't get into the rest of the gallery. My wife went with a friend last night and said it was great but she'd been hoping to see the full renovated gallery.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Poulomi

I am sorry for positing this here, but I am not sure what would be the right place. @Admin, please feel free to remove if this does not belong here.
    I was wondering if anyone has extra tickets to the sold out Vermeer Exhibition at National Gallery of Ireland and can't go now? I would buy it off you in a heart beat. Okay, I have no excuse for leaving this until now, so believe me, I have chastised myself enough for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

If you're not too far away, it might be worth just going in and asking if you can buy a ticket on the day. It is worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Poulomi

If you're not too far away, it might be worth just going in and asking if you can buy a ticket on the day. It is worth it!

I have already tried that, actually. It's online tickets only this time. :/ But thanks for the suggestion.

• Advertisement
Advertisement