Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know of low risk ticketing areas? (parking)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Heckler

When I used to live on Barrack street I found some free parking. I think its still there.

If you go up the little lane way alongside where Nancy Spains was theres free parking along the gable ends of some houses. Maybe enough for 6 or so cars.

I was fairly lucky most fridays after work getting a spot there. Free parking for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Cathedral road. Sunday's Well. The latter may result in your wing mirror being knocked off though.

Well I spoke too soon. Parked my car on the end of the North Mall last night and some eejit knocked off BOTH my wing mirrors! Very annoying. Wing mirrors still there on the cables but still need new ones. I don't understand why people do this.

Also, does anyone have 2 Mk6 Ford Fiesta electric wing mirrors? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,033 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Well I spoke too soon. Parked my car on the end of the North Mall last night and some eejit knocked off BOTH my wing mirrors! Very annoying. Wing mirrors still there on the cables but still need new ones. I don't understand why people do this.

Try Pouladuff dismantlers. Don't even think about getting new Ford ones.

I've been there. It is infuriating.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

http://www.partfinder.ie/ and call everyone. Eventually you'll find them in matching colour...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Wing mirrors still there on the cables but still need new ones. I don't understand why people do this.

Is that after you pushed the mirrors in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Thanks for the info! Think I have some from a scrapyard in Mallow. Very annoying alright. Don't think I had them pushed in. I usually do but Iately I've not been pushing them in all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭webpal

Is street parking free on Sunday's?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭Pictures Of Lilly

webpal wrote: »
    Is street parking free on Sunday's?
    yeah, that's the only day though

Advertisement