Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hiring , 19 hour contract's?

Options
  • 11-07-2017 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am interested in tapping into the market of people at home on the dole such as stay at home mums, to offer 19 hour telesales contracts too.

Basically I want to pay 11.50 an hour and still want to assure they have enough income to make ends meet, I also hope I get a higher quality of worker.

Can anyone explain how it works, people working less than 20 hours and being aloud on the dole? Is it just single mums, or is there other demographics,

Also would you recommend a way to advertise such a job I might end up having to pony out for a job site, as gumtree appears to be giving a lot of bottle of the barrel applicants

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

bizadvice wrote: »
    I am interested in tapping into the market of people at home on the dole such as stay at home mums, to offer 19 hour telesales contracts too.

Basically I want to pay 11.50 an hour and still want to assure they have enough income to make ends meet, I also hope I get a higher quality of worker.

Can anyone explain how it works, people working less than 20 hours and being aloud on the dole? Is it just single mums, or is there other demographics,

Also would you recommend a way to advertise such a job I might end up having to pony out for a job site, as gumtree appears to be giving a lot of bottle of the barrel applicants

The being allows on the dole must be under hours under 3 days worked.

The person must be available for looking for work during the rest of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Stay at home mothers typically are not on the dole. Many, though, would welcome a part-time hours contract.

I don't know any serious job-seeker who would look at gumtree.

Advertisement