Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tour de France : Stage 10 Perigueux - Bergerac 178km

Options
  • 11-07-2017 9:17am

Back on the road after the rest day and returning with another day for the fast men

tdf17_profil10_670.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Battle of the Germans id say.

Kittel Vs Greipel .... Or will Bouhanni finally come good?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

Kittel is the man in form.

Wanty rider goes from the flag looks back and sees nobody follow and shakes his head :D

Could be long lonely day for him.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Wanty rider goes from the flag looks back and sees nobody follow and shakes his head :D

Could be long lonely day for him.

Fair play to him

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭Macy0161

The Cycling Podcast did a Kilometer Zero on Wanty the other day. They interviewed them about the last solo break. One of the other riders basically said, "I thought about bridging over, but decided not to bother!" Can't remember who said it, but hopefully it's him now left hanging! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

A case of "Dont really" Wanty be out there .... ?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

They speculated on Eurosport that the Fortuneo rider Gesbert who has joined him might have been looking to escape the peloton to avoid the ribbing over having had the fire brigade called to put out a fire in his room yesterday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

They speculated on Eurosport that the Fortuneo rider Gesbert who has joined him might have been looking to escape the peloton to avoid the ribbing over having had the fire brigade called to put out a fire in his room yesterday :D

Pelobantz

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

jesus that new alpecin ad on the katusha bus is desperate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

Anyone else having streaming problems on Eurosport?

• Advertisement

not online mines been ok since i turned it on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

Someone just told me Sagan's on his holidays in Bora Bora.

not sure if being made fun of

beans wrote: »
    Someone just told me Sagan's on his holidays in Bora Bora.

not sure if being made fun of

Kirby did mention that earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭buffalo

xxyyzz wrote: »
    Anyone else having streaming problems on Eurosport?

Mine was jumpy for a while aye, settled down now.

Spotted a fair few Irish flags today, one at the end there in the head on shot of Kittel.

had that on in the background all day wish id just turned on the last 30 km. these flat stages and all day broadcasts are great insomnia cures

Good piece with bernie eisel on eurosport there, didn't realise the UCI had agreed to reduced teams next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Good piece with bernie eisel on eurosport there, didn't realise the UCI had agreed to reduced teams next year.

I didn't know that either! I knew there was suggestions of it. That's great news.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭velo.2010

And, apparently, the UCI relaxed the 3:1 rule on frame tube depth/width ratio's over the winter. So expect to see more aggressive looking aero road and TT bikes very shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Must have been stunning scenery today...not one post about the result. I should have went for that extra 30km this evening. These flat stages are just not exciting!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

Did no-one win? Did they all fall asleep?

kenmc wrote: »
    Did no-one win? Did they all fall asleep?

I gauge stages by how enthusiastic my 3 year old is when i put the cycling on the tele. Normally it's helmet on and tour de back garden vs max the dog for a few minutes before I get to see any cycling but today was declared "I'm more interested in this coloring in I've got going on day" Fine by me, I'll get the grass cut commissar mammy has been on about since the weekend :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭buffalo

Apparently Bouhanni punched a Quickstep rider at some point. Anyone not have a nap during it?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,528 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

buffalo wrote: »
    Apparently Bouhanni punched a Quickstep rider at some point. Anyone not have a nap during it?

That's not fair... I heard the Quickstep rider was about to fall asleep on the bike and Bouhanni was just waking him up!

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

There was more to that than Sagan's elbow thats for sure.

What was Simon Yates fined for?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

buffalo wrote: »

So some action did happen after the neutralised section ....

Advertisement