Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deposit 365 Monthly Saver Account Statements

Options
  • 11-07-2017 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I am looking to get the past 6 months statements for my 365 monthly saver account.

Do I have to order these statements in paper format to my address and if so, is there a charge?

Can these statements be made available as E Statements on my banking 365 similar to my credit card and current account.

Do you the timeline to receive the statements.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Rablo wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking to get the past 6 months statements for my 365 monthly saver account.

Do I have to order these statements in paper format to my address and if so, is there a charge?

Can these statements be made available as E Statements on my banking 365 similar to my credit card and current account.

Do you the timeline to receive the statements.

Thank you.

Hi Rablo,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

You can request a statement for this account by sending a message through the Ask a Question option on the 365 Online Service Desk. An advisor will then order this for you. This will be sent in the post to you as it's not possible to view the statements for a Monthysaver account online. It should take three to five working days for the statement to arrive.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭TripleSSS

Hi,

Is this still the same?
    I made a request through the service desk yesterday and they told me to do it this way below. Will I get charged fees? Can you not view it online rather than having to wait 3-5 days for it to come in the post.

"Thank you for contacting the Online Service Desk.
     You can order a statement for your deposit savings account on your 365 online profile, once your account is registered.
     Select the following options
    Service Desk
    Order A Statement
    Paper Copy of a Statement.
    Select your savings account from the account drop down box.
    Then you can select the dates you require."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi TripleSSS,

Thank you for your message.

You can order a statement for your deposit savings account through 365online and there is no charge on this.

At them moment you will not be able to receive e statements but I will pass this feedback on to our development team.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement