Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to trace someone from Dun Laoghaire area who moved to Blackpool in the 1960s

Options
  • 11-07-2017 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi

This is a bit of a long shot. But wondering if by any chance any one might be able to help me trace someone who I am trying to find. I only have a few tiny fragments of information but perhaps by some chance someone might recognise who I am talking about.

The person would have been in the Dun Laoghaire area in the mid 1960s and possibly had some connnection with the Our Lady Of Lourdes hospital in Rochestown Avenue. It is possible he worked there or lived close to there. He might have been going out with a woman called Catherine or Kathleen in or around 1966.

He later moved to Blackpool in England. Sometime later in the 1960s.

If by any chance any one recognises who I am describing, I would be most grateful for any information.

Advertisement