Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDF recruitment 2016 competetion

Options
  • 11-07-2017 2:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys. I have passed all the tests for the permenant defence forces ireland in the 2016 conpetetion. I was told i was on the panel and then on the 28th of last month a few people i done my medical with got their offer of employment...

A few of my mates are in the same boat as me.

Can anyone help us out. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 RedemptionTime

Same boat here bud been waiting around a year now.. I guess we'll keep waiting..

• Registered Users Posts: 45 RoryMcGrath92

Dean243 wrote: »
    Hi guys. I have passed all the tests for the permenant defence forces ireland in the 2016 conpetetion. I was told i was on the panel and then on the 28th of last month a few people i done my medical with got their offer of employment...

A few of my mates are in the same boat as me.

Can anyone help us out. Thanks

3 platoons being enlisted in August as far as I know dude

• Registered Users Posts: 27 RedemptionTime

3 platoons being enlisted in August as far as I know dude

This 1 or 2 brigade?

This 1 or 2 brigade?

2nd bde bud

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Paulius123

2nd bde bud

Do you know when in Auguste? I passed everything since the 24th of may and I haven't heard anything back.

• Advertisement

Paulius123 wrote: »
    Do you know when in Auguste? I passed everything since the 24th of may and I haven't heard anything back.

Just going by what I read on the other forum, just have to wait and see that's all I know, I'd like to know just as had as you bud

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Floody1997

How much notice do they give you before your start date? It's the 10th of August is there still time to induct lads during this month? I'm also in the same boat as yous, I passed my medical back in December. I'm 2bde.

Any news ?

Anyone getting sent to limerick on Tuesday ?

Advertisement