Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have found a deposit book for an old bank account from my childhood, how do I find

Options
  • 11-07-2017 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have found a deposit book for an old bank account from my childhood, how do I find out what the balance is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Anniekj67 wrote: »
    I have found a deposit book for an old bank account from my childhood, how do I find out what the balance is?
    Hi Annie,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

We would advise you to book an appointment with your account holding branch and an advisor will be happy to look into this for you. Please bring along a photo ID such as a passport or driving license and proof of address such as a recent utility bill with you. You can book an appointment with your branch here.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement