Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Coronas big top Galway

Options
  • 11-07-2017 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

I am looking for 2 tickets to the coronas at the big top playing the 22nd I think.. if you or someone you know has some they are looking to get rid of please pm me or even if you could divert me to where i might find some i would be very grateful thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

I am looking for 2 tickets to the coronas at the big top playing the 22nd I think.. if you or someone you know has some they are looking to get rid of please pm me or even if you could divert me to where i might find some i would be very grateful thanks

https://www.toutless.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Did you get sorted?

Advertisement