Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

APCOA Clamping Appeal

Options
  • 11-07-2017 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi All

I'm aware there are a few threads on this topic and many others have had issues with APCOA parking services. Today I was parked on a road in Dublin City Centre that was owned by APCOA, I paid using my Parking Tag app as I usually do when I'm in Dublin and came back to find my car clamped. I have since been made aware that APCOA does not accept payments through this app but there was no indication of this when I paid for my parking. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and if there are ground for appeal (the fee was €125 on top of the €12 I paid for parking!).

I would be grateful for any advice.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 JudyN

Hi Osi, it was on Forbes Street just at the back of the Marker Hotel. I wasn't aware either and that is why I just paid via the app as usual and was not expecting to get clamped!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ba3

Hi ,same thing happened to me recently did you appeal APCOA? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Old thread lock

Start New thread with your particular details

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement