Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playgrounds in vicinity of Carrick on Shannon

Options
  • 11-07-2017 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Apart from the indoor play centre (Mulveys) and Forest Park (Lough key forest and activity park) in Boyle, are there any playgrounds nearby Carrick on Shannon? Don't mind driving a few miles, just looking for options

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Butterball

KarmaGarda wrote: »
    Hi,

Apart from the indoor play centre (Mulveys) and Forest Park (Lough key forest and activity park) in Boyle, are there any playgrounds nearby Carrick on Shannon? Don't mind driving a few miles, just looking for options

Thanks!

Leitrim village
    Drumsna
    Dromod
    Mohill
    All have playgrounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 stevemul

I believe there is a playground outside of the swimming pool at Carrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭KarmaGarda

Where's the one in Leitrim village? I've searched a few times and never spotted it, I must be getting blind in my middleagedness!
    Butterball wrote: »
    Leitrim village
    Drumsna
    Dromod
    Mohill
    All have playgrounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭KarmaGarda

Just to confirm you are indeed correct. Visited it today with the lads.

Would love to know where the one Leitrim village is as I'm that side of Carrick so it's handy for me. Might do another drive around it
    stevemul wrote: »
    I believe there is a playground outside of the swimming pool at Carrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Butterball

Playground in Leitrim village Beside the hotel ....as you go into village from Carrick...turn left just after garage ..

• Advertisement
Advertisement