Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling old vinyls

• 11-07-2017 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi all,
    I have a range of vinyl records. Can anyone recommend where I can sell them for a good deal?
    Sorry if I posted on the wrong board.
    Chat soon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

Depending on what you have, try Adverts.ie, Discogs.com, or your local record shop might take them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Tr1ck1N1ck1

Thank you. Emailed a record shop.. they are not offering much and don't know if I'd have the patience to sell online...but might give it a go 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

Well that's the choice. Dump them in one go, but don't get as much as you'd like, or go the adverts/ebay route, and put up with the extra hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭choons

If you suspect any are rare/collectible you can check eBay sold prices to see if it is worth the hassle of selling online.

Donedeal, Gumtree and eBay all other options but check fees first.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Tr1ck1N1ck1

Thank youb both so much really appreciate it😊

• Advertisement
Advertisement