Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Checklist 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

My birthday is nearly over so the next time I will receive a card / present will be Christmas!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Glitzgirl wrote: »
    Not on the list but penny's have their Chelsey boots scarfs and knitware in stock now ! All summer stock shoved in a corner on sale ... almost there people !! :)
    Dunnes Stores today. :D

tw06oR6.jpg?1

Was in Brown Thomas here in Limerick yesterday. They have cleared the section where they normally put the Christmas stuff. Hopefully it won't be long now! They must be getting suspicious of me coming in each day, going to the exact same spot and then leaving. :D

Was in Brown Thomas here in Limerick yesterday. They have cleared the section where they normally put the Christmas stuff. Hopefully it won't be long now! They must be getting suspicious of me coming in each day, going to the exact same spot and then leaving. :D
    You sound like me!!

I'm going to be around Grafton Street on Tuesday... wonder will I pop into BTs? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Posy wrote: »
    Dunnes Stores

Oh a trip to dunnes is needed I think!! Love it !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭dizzyn

You sound like me!!

I'm going to be around Grafton Street on Tuesday... wonder will I pop into BTs? :D

Thursday is the better bet...;)

I WON'T BE IN TOWN ON THURSDAY.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Ads for the rose of tralee on the telly and strictly celebs being announced.....

My daily update is that BT have the Christmas decorations in boxes on tables and one or two have made it onto the shelves nearby.

ooh I'll have to make a trip into Limerick soon so :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,510 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Just read on After Hours that tubs of Heroes and Roses were spotted in Dunnes in Limerick at the Weekend!

Yep confirmed!

FHD0003.jpg

:edit: Sorry about the picture quality and pls ignore the incorrect timestamp.

The Christmas stuff is nearly out in Brown Thomas Limerick. There's a cordon around the stuff still but I managed to take a quick vid.

Probably will be opened officially tomorrow. Again pls ignore the timestamp which is showing 5 Aug rather than 15 August

• Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭Jude13

Legend of a video. I was down there last week when I was home. I will drop in over Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Brown Thomas Christmas Shop, now open :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,847 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Made it into BT earlier.

Cork Lass wrote: »
    Made it into BT earlier.

Really nice!

I hope to get their this weekend. The Mirror had a video up but I didn't really watch it as I'm trying to keep it as a surprise. I saw a few pictures tough.

X-factor returns September 2nd!

Oh wow, that's right around the corner!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Oh wow, that's right around the corner!!

Is anyone else finding it hard to comprehend that Friday week is the start of the 9th month of the year?? :eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭Jude13

I have my parents visiting in October, I keep putting of things to do in the new house thinking it's ages away.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭shelly22

shelly22 wrote: »

I was actually going to post about RTE announcing all there programs for Autumn/Winter!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

December 1st woohoo. We got a date haha.

I was in town today and noticed that the secondary school's were back. It's okay now for the shops to have there stuff out because at least the kids are back to school.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Loughc wrote: »
    December 1st woohoo. We got a date haha.

That's my Christmas party so won't get to see it

RTE Player? The repeat the following Sunday? Download it off the internet?

kitten_k wrote: »
    That's my Christmas party so won't get to see it

Could you sky plus it or equivalent?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Penelope Petra

Halloween decorations in Dunnes!! Saw the yesterday!

• Advertisement

Halloween decorations in Dunnes!! Saw the yesterday!

Was just going to say that - friend was giving out about them on FB

Advertisement