Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transactions listed twice

Options
  • 11-07-2017 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

I have just looked at my online account and noticed that about 5/6 transactions from the weekend have all been listed twice. They are listed in order once and then they are again repeated in the same order.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I have just looked at my online account and noticed that about 5/6 transactions from the weekend have all been listed twice. They are listed in order once and then they are again repeated in the same order.....
    One set is on the shadow database, and one set on the permanent database. Your closing balance is correct. Your opening balance is incorrect, because the opening balance is derived from the correct closing balance, and the transactions are calculated in reverse from the closing balance. The situation will rectify itself over the course of a few hours. At this time of the night, housekeeping is running, and shadow and permanent transactions co-exist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi grind gremlin,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

When you check your transactions at night while the system is updating, it can appear that they are duplicated. Your balance will still be correct however. Please check these transactions again today and they should now be only listed once.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement