Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cloupor M4 for herbs

Options
  • 12-07-2017 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

I've ordered one for some dry herbs, and doing some research as to wattage.....Can't find anything relating to what wattage I should set. I am using a Cloupor mini +. Can anyone recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

dragona wrote: »
    I've ordered one for some dry herbs, and doing some research as to wattage.....Can't find anything relating to what wattage I should set. I am using a Cloupor mini +. Can anyone recommend?

I've used the Clouper mini but never tried the herbs...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

I've used the Clouper mini but never tried the herbs...

The M4 is for herbs and wax.... No idea what wattage to use though. Don't want to burn the herb 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

My partner has an Aura that has an auto setting that tells you when it's good to go, seems 210 Celsius is the sweet spot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

I bought my son Flowermate Aura for Christmas and he loves it but I have no idea what 210 C would translate to in wattage!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

A quick look about suggests that the coils are 1.3 ohm, I would try it at 10-12w and work from there. You'll know if it's too weak, or too hot and adjust accordingly. Reckon in around that power should do the trick though. I actually never heard of the M4, looks an interesting tank with the self cleaning section

• Advertisement
Advertisement