Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

foul nappies in 21 mnth old

Options
  • 12-07-2017 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭

HI

Have any of you experienced this before?I think I vaguely remember a similar problem with our older child, but maybe I am imagining it.

Her nappies at the moment are terrible - her poop is soft and smells really acidic/ sour. Its been going on for well over a week now. The doc just said to ensure there is no blood in the poop (there isn't) and that she's getting enough fluids. Apart from this, she in normal humor etc.

I am wondering if it's related to teething, as she has 4 more still to get but there's absolutely no sign of them breaking though.

It cant be normal - they really are bad nappies - would run you out of the house!

thanks for any info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

HI

Have any of you experienced this before?I think I vaguely remember a similar problem with our older child, but maybe I am imagining it.

Her nappies at the moment are terrible - her poop is soft and smells really acidic/ sour. Its been going on for well over a week now. The doc just said to ensure there is no blood in the poop (there isn't) and that she's getting enough fluids. Apart from this, she in normal humor etc.

I am wondering if it's related to teething, as she has 4 more still to get but there's absolutely no sign of them breaking though.

It cant be normal - they really are bad nappies - would run you out of the house!

thanks for any info

Oh yes, particularly the back molars produced some very foul and acidic nappies for us!

Advertisement