Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halal Daddy

Options
  • 28-06-2017 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

Went to see Halal daddy last night in the cinema .. I thought it was quite good .. great advertisement for Sligo .. nice little feel good movie with a different story line!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dalyaaltulaihi

why did i think this was a racism post? haha automatic thought when i read 'halal' :D still have to see it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Got to see this last night, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Fair play to Conor for showcasing Sligo, some great scenery. It's funny if you know the area as according to the film you have to go across the strand to Coney Island to get to Culleenamore which is a surfing beach and then come back via Mullaghmore :D

Great to see local faces on the big screen too.

• "Local faces"? Actors, extras or caught-on camera passers by?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

"Local faces"? Actors, extras or caught-on camera passers by?

All of the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Focus_sligo

Seen it last week, thought it was extremely funny and sligo looked very well in it

• Advertisement
Advertisement